Thursday, April 21, 2016

Review of Young Knights of the Round Table: The King's Ransom


About Book
In medieval Wales, eleven-year-old Prince Gavin, thirteen-year-old orphan Philip, and fifteen-year-old blacksmith's apprentice Bryan are brought together in friendship by one they call the Wild Man. When an advisor to the king is killed and a jewelled medallion is stolen from the king’s treasury, the Wild Man is accused of the theft and murder.

Filled with disbelief at the arrest of the Wild Man, the three friends embark upon a knight’s quest to save their friend’s life. To succeed, the three must confront their fears and insecurities, and one of them will have to disclose the biggest secret of all.

Join Gavin, Philip, and Bryan on their quest and share the adventures that await them in the land of King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table.





Review
This is my second book I've read by Cheryl Carpinello. I enjoyed Young Knights of the Round table: The King's Ransom more then the first book of hers I read. It could be that I am a fan of knights and this kind of world or just how amazing this story is. There are so many things I enjoyed about this book but the characters would have to be my favorite. There something about these characters that made me want to read more, learn more about them and what will happen to them in this book. I love the feel of knights and how this words brings the world to life. While reading I can see this world of the “The Wild Man”, three young friend, blacksmith, heroes , kings, magic, and so much more! This is a must read for anyone who loves knights, mystery and days of the past! 




No comments:

Post a Comment